Tuesday, December 28, 2010

If this is any indication of what it will be like to teach Ian to drive at 16...

... then Spencer and I are in for BIG trouble!!!

Santa brought the 4 boys a John Deer truck to share... since it's too cold for them to play outside we decided to let them drive it downstairs in a section of the unfinished basement. Noah's a natural driving the truck; Ian's a different story...

..Just watch and see...

B.T.W. Something you didn't see on the video is footage where Ian ran over Cohen's bare foot. Hilarious! Cohen didn't know quite how to react... he just sort of stood there in utter shock, frozen for a good solid minute.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I was almost in tears...he is not good. :)

Lauren said...

Too funny. I think my favorite part though is your cute laugh in the background! Cute kids.

Ruth said...

He'll be great in time for Driver's Ed. ;)

Linda said...

I laughed even harder watching this again!!

Trudy Wythe said...

I will HAVE to show this to your Grandpa next Sunday - - this is a RIOT!!!

Hey - have fun in about 15 years when they ALL want to drive . . the same car?

Your Brother said...

Very funny Stephanie...

just like Austin Powers!