"Hide and Go Seek" in the dark...
The boys and I have a new game we play every night before bedtime... we play a game of "Hide and Go Seek" in the dark with GLOW STICKS!!! The boys love playing and I'll be honest, Spencer and I like to play too. There have been a couple of instances in which I've thought the boys would NEVER find me; for example when Noah decided he needed to take a potty break and left me and Cohen hiding in his bedroom closet for at least a good 20 something minutes, or when the boys got distracted and decided to try and find the moon outside and left me hiding in my shower... one or two of the boys still have yet to understand all the rules of the game, ahem... COHEN... he'll hide in a closet but then from beneath the closet door yell and tell me where he's hiding and it would be nice if I had more than 10 seconds to hide because quite frankly, that's the highest number that the boys can count too... well correction: Noah knows some of his teen numbers but starts to get confused by the time he reaches 16 and 17... NEVERTHELESS, we have fun!!! The boys look forward to playing it every night, as do I.


5 comments:
Fun, we did something like that in college with snappy glow sticks, maybe we'll get to play with the boys tonight. :)
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I just told Mom and she thought I said blow sticks! Tranquilize them... I guess that would be a bed time game!!! I'm still laughing that she would even think I said that!
Sounds fun that is one of our favorite family night games except we just use flashlights
Your family sounds so fun. I want to be your daughter so I can play hide and go seek in the dark with glow sticks. I feel a new night game coming on for me and my friends.
Post a Comment