Thursday, April 1, 2010

I told you they were RoCKsTaRs!

Remember this post way back when?
I told you then that these boys were RoCk StARs!

You didn't believe me though, did you?
And you probably didn't even believe me when I showed you more recently their album cover...

 The boys band name is still yet to be determined.

Whatev...

The band practiced tonight.
I keep forgetting to buy myself earplugs each time I go to the store.

Allow me to introduce you to the band.

Meet our man on vocals.
He likes to rock it with his middle name too cuz chicks dig it!
Here is our lead guitarist...
he has A LOT of fancy guitar playing tricks up his sleeve.
He can actually play the guitar with it behind his head!
 This shy man is a WiCkEd drummer!
And this old guy plays the bass guitar for now,
until Bentley is old enough to fill the position.

0 comments: