By the looks of things...
...I'd say Ian might be tossing us the hint that he wants tattoos on his arms (sleeves to be exact). He has been quite rebellious lately; yesterday he tore up 6 books during nap time and the day before that he scribbled all over our plasma television with black marker.
This is exactly the kind of trouble my two year old (Ian) gets himself into when I'm not watching him like a hawk but instead I'm on the computer for 5 minutes!


4 comments:
You better watch him close!! Maybe he and Ayda could get together and stir up some real trouble!! ps--I will take hair on toes if man feet were that cute!
how did you get the marker off of the tv??
Dear Anonymous-
fortunately the marker wasn't permanent and it came right off when I used cleaning solution. I haven't been so lucky in the past though because USUALLY the markers ARE permanent and last Mother's Day my boys drew me two great big murals in their toy room. I tried and tried to use a MR CLEAN sponge to clean it off the wall, but it didn't do the trick. Those pieces of art are there to stay until we pack up house and decide to put a fresh coat of paint on the wall.
Yikes! I sure hate the age when kids color on things. Our last place had flat paint and it was THE WORST!! I'm glad the marker came off the plasma well!
Post a Comment