Monday, March 22, 2010

We made Tigger Tails!

If you don't know what Tigger Tails are, you better move off of this planet!  

Tigger Tails  are a "MUST BUY TREAT" when you visit Disneyland; kinda like turkey legs and Dole pineapple whips.  They sell Tigger Tails, for an arm and a leg, over in the corner of the park in a gift store right next to Splash Mountain and the Whinnie the Pooh ride.

I haven't been to Disneyland now for 5 months, neither am I planning on going anytime soon, but I was craving a Tigger Tail SO I decided to search the internet to see if I could find instructions on how to make them.

I found this link.  A couple weeks after finding the link I found a store that sold orange chocolate flavored melting chips, bought a couple pounds of it and then stocked up on the other ingredients necessary to make the Tigger Tails (I acutally used milk chocolate chips instead of dark cocoa).

 We decided to make the Tigger Tails one evening as a family.
....
Who am I kidding, Spencer did most of the work!
They turned out tasting really good; just like the Disneyland ones we bought last time we visited the park.   Although, they may not have looked exactly like them BUT in our defense, we made some Tigger Tails again, more recently for one of Noah's play dates with friends, and those Tigger Tails looked MUCH better!

0 comments: