Campbell Family 2009 Christmas card.
In lieu of sending out Christmas cards this year, (because let's just be honest here, I didn't have a single decent picture of all 6 of us to have printed on the front of the card...that's just what happens when 4 out of the 6 of us are still in diapers) Spencer and I decided to make a Christmas video for family and friends to watch.
It would have been nice to actually mail a copy of the movie out to all of our friends and family but that would have required A LOT of our time and $$$, both of which we ourselves could use A LOT more of!
Those family members who DID receive an actual copy of the movie in the mail also received this bucket of YUMMY cinnabun popcorn I made;
(click here for the recipe).
It would have been SWEET if I could have made the fancy gourmet popcorn for EVERYONE, but again, time & $$$ prevented me from doing so, not to mention, after making 8 buckets of it, I was pooped from POPPING popcorn!Anyhow, click on the video below to start it. We hope you enjoy it!
Love, Stephanie, Spencer, Noah, Ian, Cohen & Bentley.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

3 comments:
This is awesome!
YOU.ARE. AMAZING. Way more work, time & effort than photos & cards (in my opinion!!)--loved it! The music, the interview at the beginning & the end was CLASSIC! You have such an awesome family--thanks for this! :) Made me smile! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE CAMPBELLS!
That was an awesome video!! Great work. I bet the boys will enjoy watching that one in the years to come.
Post a Comment