Thinking blue...
This will be the outfit we bring the new baby home from the hospital in
You may recognize it. Cohen had one a couple sizes bigger he wore just a little while ago.
You may recognize it. Cohen had one a couple sizes bigger he wore just a little while ago.
These hooded onesies are available at Baby Gap and they're made out of the softest terry cloth like material.
Perfect to cuddle a newborn baby in.
Perfect to cuddle a newborn baby in.

Baby boy #4's D-day is just around the corner.
Why is it lately I have so many people asking me if I'm ready?!
The question drives me crazy!!!
As if I'm not already in baby mode- with my three other tots I chase after every day;
what's adding one more baby to the picture gonna do?
Cause hysteria?!
+ crying, screaming, sleepless nights, temper tantrums hardly phase me any more...
Since this will be our 4Th boy in less than 4 years,
you're probably imagining we have LOTS of baby boy clothes.
You are CORRECT!
We have so many in fact I could probably clothe an entire nursery full of boys!
We haven't had to do much shopping preparing for this baby;
we already have a closet full of newborn diapers
left over from when Cohen and Ian needed them.
We're ALWAYS stocked up on wipes, since others in our house still need them.
And we still have cans of baby formula packed away in food storage
that have never been opened
because Cohen was a picky eater
and could only drink Soy baby formula and NOT regular Enfamil
(this was only brought to our attention days after we'd gone out
and stocked up on regular Enfamil).
We have all the baby gear any new mom would need whether it be out of necessity or not, beginning with the car seat, the single stroller, the double stroller, the double jogging stroller, the bassinet, the pack 'n play, the crib, the swing, the bouncer, the Baby Bjourn, the Baby Water Carrier for swimming, my Lucky Baby Sling, a Hooder Hider for nursing, TWO breast pumps, the Bumbo, the Johny Jumper, the excer sauser, an activity mat, burp rags, blankets for swaddling,
pacifiers for soothing, baby onesies, bottles, diaper bag, rattles...
...I'm sure the list would just go on and on if I continued to think about it.
Best yet, I think Spencer and I have decided on a name for the baby!
I LOVE IT!...
but if you're wondering what it is, you'll just have to wait to find out on D-day.
Sorry.
F.Y.I. : D-day will be Thursday August 13TH
if the baby doesn't come on his own before then.
I've elected to be induced again- I like the convenience of knowing when to expect the baby, especially since my mom will have to fly into town to help with the other kiddos; I'll also be asking for an epidural immediately after they get the pitocin started-
no sense in suffering pain when good drugs are available.
I'm not even the slightest bit curious to know what natural child birth feels like;
I prefer to leave that experience to other women.
D-day is approaching quickly!
I couldn't be more ready for this new baby's arrival!
It will be interesting to see how ALL the boys react to another new addition to the family.
Cohen may just become a little jealous.
He's my "mommas boy".
I had my final ultrasound on Monday the 13TH.
The baby looks healthy and is measuring right on track.
The technician that did the ultrasound didn't take a very good profile picture of the baby,
this was her best shot.
Don't worry, Spencer still can't tell what's what in the picture.
Let me help.
From the ultrasound,the technician guessed the baby's current weight is already 5 pounds 9 ounces.
With still a couple more weeks to go before D-day,
I can kiss any hope I had of delivering a small, tiny 6 pound baby goodbye.
I'm only hoping now he isn't heavier than Cohen was
who was 9 pounds even;
Spencer and I are also keeping our fingers crossed in hopes that he'll be healthy and strong.
It's about time after 3 previous pregnancies and deliveries
that we have a baby born who doesn't need
medical intervention and have to stay for a week in the NICU.
+most of the time.
2 comments:
Is the name Jack? fun pictures
"Yes I agree it will cause hysteria, madness, and we will officially be drowning in diapers. But really, what's another baby going to change."
Post a Comment