I was rummaging through a box of old photos this morning when I found this one!
I had a
good laugh remembering the night
this picture was taken. Spencer and I were dating/engaged. He came over for a visit
just after he got off of work
but I had
NO time to visit with him; I was in a hurry to get ready for the evening. I was going to leave soon to go to
The Phantom of The Opera in Salt Lake at the Capital Theater with his young sister Megan. He surprised me right then when he offered to do my hair for me;
either he was really desperate to have some time alone with me that day or he really did want to style my hair; I never bothered to ask him why he offered. I accepted his offer,
(I'm a total hair retard when it comes to styling my hair so it was nice to have somebody else try to deal with it) and he went
crazy with the curlers and barrel roller. It actually turned out looking really nice; I wish I had taken a picture of the final result.
I wonder if he'd be up to styling my hair for me every morning??? I could
really use the time to meditate in between getting the kiddos dressed for the day and fed.
3 comments:
That could really make your mornings a lot better - good idea.
haha i remember that!!
Wow...that was a long time ago. I totally forgot about that. It was good, although the Vegas theater built a great set! John secretly likes doing my nails.
Post a Comment