Two minor details I forget to add about March...
I just remembered two minor happenings that occurred in March I thought I should add to this post; not that anyone would really be interested in knowing about them but maybe my children 20 or 30 years from now...
Cohen cut his bottom two teeth simultaneously in the beginning of March; then by the end of March he cut his top two teeth. I've heard other mothers share teething nightmare stories about when their babies cut their first teeth but so far, we've been lucky never to have fussy babies while teething.
Along the same lines... well, sort of... Noah made a trip to the dentist in March for his bi-annual check up and cleaning. This was his 4Th trip to the dentist (he's been going since he turned 2). He behaved really well and actually ENJOYED the visit (strange considering most people, young and old, DREAD visits to the dentist office), so much so, that when I had to go the following week to get a mold made of my teeth for a teeth whitening set I purchased and I told him he wasn't going, he nearly had a fit!
1 comments:
good for Noah!
Post a Comment