Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hannah who???

I think I might have a problem on my hands...
you see just a couple of minutes ago, the boys were watching a movie that was on the Disney channel- the movie went to commercial for just a few minutes, during which a music video of Hannah Montana's aired.

My 3 year old Noah looked at me and said "Mom, there's Hannah."
I wasn't really paying much attention to what the boys where watching, so I asked,
"Hannah who?"...
that's when Noah answered me by saying, "Hannah Montana, yep that's Hannah."

Are you kidding me? My 3 year son knows who Hannah Montana is too?!?! He doesn't know half his cousins names but he know who Hannah is! Good grief!

4 comments:

janae said...

That is hilarious! Especially since you have boys, not girls! :)

ps. I've been wondering how you're doing ... hope three is going well!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

haha that is too funny that girl bugs because she is EVERYWHERE!

Jolie said...

Oh my word, I know! It's crazy what these kids can pick up. You think that they are oblivious to so many things but then they'll whip something like Hannah Montana at you and you realize, oh. you really are absorbing everything around you!

One of the girls' favorite movies is Shrek 2. Do you know that scene where shrek, fiona and donkey have been transformed into their beautiful selves and Fiona comes running out of the castle looking for Shrek? Donkey explains to her what happened by saying that we drank the potion and "Now, we're SEXY!!"

Of all the lines in every movie they've ever watched, what do you think MY daughter picks up and decides to use at random times?! Yup. The now, we're sexy line. GREAT.

Laura said...

LOL That's hilarious! Yeah, I don't think I'll mind so much when the Hannah craze is over.

Thanks again for having us all over on Sunday. We all had so much fun! Even Ember & Kya. I knew there weren't going to be many kids their age and I was afraid they'd be bored to tears, but you came through with things to keep even kids their age entertained. You think of everything! You throw great parties! And your house is perfect to do them at. We'll have to do it again soon. ;) Thanks again!!