Meet my best friend...
the Dyson DC25 Ball upright vacuum cleaner
Before you judge me and think I'm pathetic, hear me out... It's no wonder why I consider this vacuum cleaner to be my best friend... HELLO! i have 3 little boys; they're always tracking in dirt from somewhere outside or dropping crumbs onto my floor! Any one who knows me well, knows I HATE a mess; I am a NUT about things having to be clean; especially my carpets.I owned a Bissell before I bought this baby and while the Bissell did an "okay" job, it just didn't do CLEAN like the dyson. I vacuum the house normally every other day and I consider our family pretty clean- meaning we're not slobs around the house, yet still
this is how much dirt the dyson picked up after just 1 day!
While carpets are nice and soft to the touch, it's no wonder Europeans prefer to stick with tile or wood floors; carpets collect some SERIOUSLY nasty stuff on them!
Oh by the way, anyone have any suggestions for how I can repair a bleach spot on my new carpets? I was cleaning the toilets the other day and carrying the toilet brush around the house with me from bathroom to bathroom when a little bit of the cleaning solution dropped spilled onto the carpet and bleached a spot. It's so UGLY and I have to walk past it each time I walk down the hall! Is there any such thing as carpet staining solution- something that can be used to put color back into a carpet???
3 comments:
Did you say that all of this was taken out of Spencer's chest hair. That is disgusting.
lol - you are great, steph! Um, my answer to your question? This:
http://samueljanae.blogspot.com/2008/04/stained-dyed-then-stained-again.html
I love it. Thanks
Post a Comment