Precious...
One morning I went into Noah and Ian's bedroom to wake them up from their sleep; the two were still asleep and it was already 10 a.m. While I got Ian out of his crib, Noah sat up in bed rubbing the sleepy from his eyes. I told him good morning and asked him how he slept- his response "Good".
"Okay then, well what did you dream about last night?" (I half expected him to tell me he dreamt about trains or something along those lines, since that's all he ever talks about).
His response... "I dream about Jesus. I talk to Jesus."
Isn't that just precious? I almost wish I knew what his conversation was about.
6 comments:
AWWW! I can't believe you have three little boys! Last I saw you, you just had Noah. They are so cute!
So cute! I haven't seen those little boys in weeks.
I have never even thought to ask Seara what she dreams about!! What a fun idea! Noah is too cute. :)
That is super cute!
Isn't it amazing how they seem to be so far ahead of us in so many ways? What a neat experience.
what a sweet moment!
When I was little, when we woke up (the three of us oldest kids), we would jump into mom & dad's bed and we would all share our dreams. FUn memories!
Post a Comment