On vacation...
Hey guys, just thought I'd let y'all know that we're in California right now. Spencer and I decided on a whim last Friday evening to book some hotels and head down here for a week (in case you were wondering how he got work off so quickly, fact is he's self employed and he creates his own work schedule. He works for himself- and his business has a few other people they employ so really he just needs to see that they're doing their jobs to make sure all is going well., There's great perks about that!). We left Monday morning, arrived in Anaheim around 3pm, checked into our hotel at the Hyatt and we'll be here till tomorrow morning- Thursday. (we visited Disneyland yesterday and we're headed to California Adventure today). Tomorrow after we check out, we'll drive down to San Diego, check into our hotel there and we'll be in San Diego till next Monday. We plan on taking it easy. We'll probably take lots of trips to the beach and we'll definitely visit the zoo since I still have my annual pass there. Sorry in advance to any of my friends in San Diego, I won't get a chance to visit with you- we plan on spending any free time we have in the evenings with my family. Okay, so I hope everyone has a fabulous week- I know that we've had a great time so far...
0 comments:
Post a Comment