The Bare Facts...
Okay, so I thought I'd admit I haven't followed through on potty training Noah as I said I would a couple weeks ago. I just forget, and when I remember and think about setting him on the potty, Noah's already made a mess in his diaper, so what's the point right?! On the bright side- I have taught Noah the importance of keeping clean hands and washing them properly.
Anyhow, the purpose of this post is to say that despite the fact I'm not presently potty training Noah, there are a few others in the fam who have assumed responsibility for this dirty task -my mother in law. She took it upon herself today to sit Noah on the potty and apparently he went #2 in the toilet! Quite impressive for only being his 2ND or 3RD time sitting on the potty chair. I guess Noah is ready for toilet training- I suppose I better get on the ball and start teaching him now.
On a funny note, just after Noah went to the bathroom on the toilet he ran off into my in-laws den without a diaper or any pants on- he rarely escapes in the buff, so I think he got a thrill from streaking. I guess from what I was told, Noah climbed immediately up onto their rocking chair to watch his grandpa outside the window feed the birds- and the following shot is the view my mother in law had from inside. Pretty shocking, but I couldn't stop myself from posting the picture. 
I have to laugh at the sight of seeing Noah's little bare toosh- he obviously didn't inherit that toosh from my side of the family! The "bare fact" is those cheeks are all Campbell!
2 comments:
Nice. Josh would kill me if I ever published that!
Hope you are doing well. Love to hear from you. Take care and get your rest. When is the due date again?
Post a Comment