Friday, January 25, 2008

Members of the "Stork Club"...


So just a few more days, and come Monday morning, we'll finally get to find out whether our 3rd baby will be a boy or a girl!!! If you haven't voted in my baby poll already, now's the time to add your vote and let us know what YOU think we'll be having. Looks like the majority of those of you who voted, think this next baby will be a girl. I wouldn't mind that at all, but then again, I really wouldn't mind having another boy. I'm a bit partial and think that both of our boys, Noah and Ian, are good looking and handsome.

I think I mentioned a while back that I had quite a few friends who are all expecting babies of their own some time soon with in the next couple of months. Well, I kid you not, that list of friends who are preggers and expecting just keeps growing by the week! It's kinda funny because for a while there- or well at least while I was pregnant with Noah and Ian, it was only Spencer's friends wives who were expecting. None of my own friends had kids about the same time I had both of the boys. In fact almost ALL of Spencer's best friends and their wives were all expecting their first and second child both times I was expecting, so now when ever we get together for a party or barbecue with any of Spencer's friends there's like 20+ kids who are 2 years or younger running around the house together!

I thought I'd list off all of my friends names who are expecting and when they're due. It's fair to go back a month or two and start by listing the names of my friends who just had their babies. Sheena (college roommate) had her 1st boy Riley at the end of October. Tricia (my sister) just had her 8Th & last baby boy Israel the first part of December. Becky & Jimmy (Spencer's friends) had their baby boy Jamen also in December. Amy (college roommate) had her 2ND boy just a week or two ago in January. Lacy (my missionary companion) is due to have her 1st baby,a boy, the first week of February. Amanda (childhood friend) is due to have her girl, 2ND child, right before Valentines Day. Julia (my neighbor & friend) is due to have her 2ND boy the end of March. Janna (my sister) is due to have her 2ND boy, 3RD child, the first week of April. Jump ahead a month, and Cassi (a friend from my college days) is due to have her 2ND baby towards the end of May. Shara (my missionary companion) is due with her 1ST, just a few days before me in June. If you've forgotten, I'm due in June too. Melissa (college roommate) is also due in June with her 2ND child. Janae (missionary companion) is due the first week of July. Ruth (Sister from my mission) is due mid way through July. Amy (Badger Creek classmate in college) is due to have her 4Th kid sometime either in July or August. And lastly, Jolie (my missionary companion) just announced she'll be having her 3rd child sometime either in August or September.

There, I think I've listed everyone of my friends who are expecting babies, I may have forgotten a name or two. I'm excited for everyone to have their little ones. If only we all lived kinda close to one another- we'd have the ultimate "Mom & Tots" group for this generation of kids!

Oops! i forgot Isabel (friend from Highschool). She'll be having a girl, 2ND child, any day now.

3 comments:

Jolie said...

It's just nuts how many of us are pregnant at the same time! Back when we were in Portugal together, who would have ever guessed?! Fun fun.
I'm excited to find out what you're having!!! Let us know asap!

Sharalea said...

exciting times, i love it.
although sleeping isn't as fun as it used to be--i miss sleeping on my belly!!!!

The Cartwright Family! said...

Stephanie!
I just voted Boy for you because of my own track record. 3 girls for me and my sister had 3 boys and her 4th was a girl. So I am thinking that I am due for a boy this time around!! But you will probably have another boy!!! Just my guess!!! Either way Congrats I can't wait to hear the news! I still have a few weeks til I can find out!!!
Amy