Who do you think Noah resembles the most?... The results are in!
Stephanie 12 (40%)
Spencer 17 (56%)
Rockstar 1 ( 3%)
Votes so far: 30
Poll closed
Okay people- I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed with the results from the poll I took two weeks ago. How could Spencer have won??? What's wrong with everyone's eyes? I think Noah clearly looks like me, minus the size of his head, his chubby cheeks that jiggle as he walks, and his squinty eyes- those are all Spencer's fine attributes. The poll was a big let down since Spencer was triumphant, but I guess I'll get over the loss. Fortunately I didn't come in place too far behind him. Oh yeah, some of you were wondering what I had a picture of the "Rockstar" on there for. Well- if you actually read my blogs and don't just browse through to see the pictures you'd know why I posted "Rockstar" as an option- of course I didn't literally mean Noah looked like that rockstar in particular- if my son had chest hair already and a head full of nappy curls like that I would definitely shave it all off! Well thanks for voting everyone- I'm not even going to poll and see who everyone thinks Ian resembles- he looks just like a mixture between my dad and my brother- no debate about that. Thanks for the votes- note: next time lets give me a little more support in the voting.


1 comments:
I'll bet that Spencer stuffed the Ballot Box -- just like he does for the Baseball All-Star Teams.
(that's what I would have done, anyway)
Post a Comment