Thursday, July 19, 2007

Noah's got the Jitter Bug

I think I've already mentioned before about how Noah absolutely loves to dance. I've caught him dancing a couple of times while I had our video camera out, so I thought I would post what I captured on tape. The kid actually really dances all the time (I'm not even exaggerating) and he's always coming up with new moves. I wish I had on tape the first time I caught him trying to move to the music- he was only about 6 months old and I remember looking over at him as he was seated in the hallway moving his shoulders up and down to Louis Armstrong's "Hello Dolley"- he loves Louis. Another funny moment was when I was flipping through channels in the morning and I happened to land on VH1's morning countdown. Gwen Stefani's song "Sweet Escape" was playing- Noah immediately got off the couch and started dancing around! That became his favorite song to dance to for a while. If he even heard it while he was in the bathtub, he'd stand up and dance in his soap and suds. He's a sucker for good music- it gets his toes a tapping! Hope you enjoy!


0 comments: