Noah's a creative Super hero!!!

OK, so Noah has got to have one of the most creative, inventive little minds for a kid his age. The other morning after just getting him out of the tub- while I was looking around for a diaper to put on him- he decided he was going to be innovative and dress himself not only in his hooded bath towel, but also with his Mickey Mouse hat beset atop his head and with his bug catcher pole in hand. He ran around our house like that, and may I add, he was completely nude except for what I described he was wearing. You could totally tell he was beside himself with joy over his fashion doing! He made himself into a nude, caped, Mickey Mouseketeer Super Hero!!! p.s. sorry guys, I had to do a little cropping of the picture to keep it tasteful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment